Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday Night Live

Reaching our hearts toward our Savior. Prayer Time began with thankful lips for our Savior. As our Worship Minister, Sis. Sheila, led us:
All I want is more of You
All I want is more of You
There's nothing I desire, Lord, but more of You
More of You
We come together on Monday nights to seek the face of God, to receive MORE MORE MORE of the POWER of GOD in our lives. We come together to intercede for our church family for unity and for healing. We come together to stand in the gap for the lost in our families, in our communities. My heart is filled with expectation and hope. My heart is overflowing with anticipation of the great & mighty things God is doing in Hopewell. The effectual and fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment